Front suite in Pashkov House
Best Implemented Interior Design Project for Public Space
About the project
The house for First Lieutenant Ivan Pashkov was built in the 1840s as per design of Harald Bosse. After the owner sold the house, it was purchased by the Domain Department, which used it till 1917. In Soviet times, it was used by all kinds of facilities, including the academic and industrial ones.
Yet, in 2007 the front suite at the 2nd floor was provided to be used by the Customer’s Directorate on Renovation and Restoration of Historical and Cultural Memorials, which started stage by stage restoration of the place with due regard to the original design.
St. Petersburg, Russia
Project implementation year
Extra visual materials (photos, videos etc.)
Applicant and authors of the project
Customer’s Directorate on Renovation and Restoration of Historical and Cultural Memorials