Best Architectural Project by a Student
About the project
In this kindergarten, kids will practice activities such as playing, singing, etc. and social interaction as part of the transition from home to school. The main attribute is keeping the building delightful from the kid's point of view:
- spaces for child fitness improvement, open spaces accessible to children,
- designing environments for diverse life experiences,
- facility planning with effective and intensive development of green spaces throughout the premises,
- designing accessible places for diverse activities and moving around
- environment that enables parents to watch over their children with ease
- providing opportunities for exchanges between parents and guardians,
- rooms designed with natural ventilation.
Project created in
More project images
Applicant and author of the project
Kartikey Bhatt, pursuing architecture currently 4th year and putting up thoughts and ideas in form of public as well as building spaces.