Starfish recreational and tourist cluster in the Black Sea
Best Project of Public Building or Facility
About the project
Creation of multipurpose recreational and tourist clusters involves:
- Coastal protection (by means of piers, which ensure free migration of fish and sea animals).
- Creation of new areas and buildings.
- Arrangement of jetties protected from sea waves for small vessels, water villas and another watercraft.
- Creation of sports and recreational zones with a maximum number of facilities for comfortable rest and entertainment.
- Conditioning year-round dwelling in private apartments, villas, hotels.
- Ensuring temporary stay of variously sized yachts and water villas.
- Autonomy of the cluster.
Railway station Mamedov Shchel, Lazarevskoe, the Lazarevsky District, the Krasnodar Region, Russia
Project design year
Applicant and authors of the project
Melnichenko Architectural Studio