- The Golden Trezzini Awards are the only international competition evaluating and promoting architectural, design, and renovation projects as visual art.
- The Golden Trezzini Awards are the only competition for architecture and design where the winning projects are taken into a state museum’s collection.
- The Golden Trezzini Awards Jury uniquely includes directors of the State Hermitage, the State Russian Museum, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, the Mauritshuis, as well as architect Norman Foster, artist Ilya Kabakov and heads of a number of world-renowned museums of the USA, Italy, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Finland, and France.
- The Golden Trezzini Awards are the only competition where directors of museums determine the winners along with world-renowned architects.
- With the support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Russian Federation, the Committee for External Relations of St. Petersburg, authorities and diplomatic corps of the UAE, Russia, Switzerland, France and the Republic of Korea, the Golden Trezzini Awards develop architectural diplomacy based on th idea that, unlike political relations, connections between architects from different countries don’t depend on international dealings.
- The Golden Trezzini Awards Jury includes heads of architectural schools and departments from every continent except Antarctica.
- Overall, the Awards Jury includes more than 200 top-tier experts, representing 32 countries.
The Awards winners are awarded Golden Trezzini figurines and certificates.
If you want to become a partner of the Golden Trezzini Awards, the Arrangement Committee of the Awards are looking forward to receiving your email at [email protected].