- The Golden Trezzini Awards are the only international competition evaluating and promoting architectural, design, and renovation projects as visual art.
- The Golden Trezzini Awards are the only competition for architecture and design where the winning projects are taken into a state museum’s collection. The best projects by competitors are added to the collection of the Architectural Graphics Fund at the Museum of St. Petersburg History and take part in an annual exhibition at the Peter and Paul Fortress.
- The Golden Trezzini Awards Jury uniquely includes directors of a number of leading art museums such as the State Hermitage, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, the Mauritshuis, and many other world-renowned museums of the USA, Italy, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Finland, and France.
- The Awards are supported by the Embassy of Russia in Switzerland, the Embassy of Switzerland in Russia, and the Consulate General of Switzerland in St. Petersburg.
- The Awards are supported by a key department of the Government of Abu Dhabi and the largest city of Swiss canton of Ticino: the Department of Culture and Tourism of Abu Dhabi and the Municipality of Lugano.
- The Golden Trezzini Awards are the only architecture and design competition where an impressive array of world-renowned architects help to decide the winners.
- The Golden Trezzini Awards Jury includes heads of architectural schools and departments from every continent except Antarctica.
- Overall, the Awards Jury includes more than 200 top-tier experts, representing 31 countries.
The Awards winners are awarded Golden Trezzini figurines and certificates.
If you want to become a partner of the Golden Trezzini Awards, the Arrangement Committee of the Awards are looking forward to receiving your email at [email protected].